Go back to the case overview
Vallie: jaw bone surgery, lower teeth in a week with upper prosthesis
- Too long upper jaw
- Edentulous with extreme VMH (long face).
- Class I
- Extreme Long Face, and probably the reason for the teeth extractions in the past.
Treatment jaw surgery
- Shortening upper jaw (intrusion upper jaw - Le Fort I)
- Facial shortening (extensive) by alveolar reduction and implants.
Treatment dental implants
- Implant supported bridge (fixed denture) upper jaw
- Implant supported bridge (fixed denture) lower jaw
- Implants with osteotomy
- Vertical alveolar reduction with implants in upper and lower jaw.
About this case
Sorry, there is no extra info available...